Cagino Nigeria Limited!
Our HSE Commitment
By providing outstanding pest control and sales solutions to our customers. Cagino Nigeria Limited is committed to guarding public health and safety. This critical commitment includes protecting the well-being of co-workers by providing a safe and healthy work environment. Through leadership, educational training, and other resources, the company will provide co-workers, with means to support and maintain a healthy and safe work environment, which will include the following:
- Applying a comprehensive health and safety strategy
- Employing written rules and regulations
- Identifying and eliminating potential workplace hazards
- Effectively using resources from federal, state agencies and professional organizations.
All co-workers expect to work in a safe and healthy environment and share the responsibility to support and maintain that environment. By adhering to established safety requirements and by identifying and recommending potential areas of improvement, each co-worker will be a positive role model for health and safety issues.
Our HSE Plan
To meet our commitment, Cagino Nigeria Limited will:
- Ensure that co-workers understand that working safely is a condition of employment, and that they are each responsible for their own safety and the safety of those around them.
- Manage all contracts, products and processes through their life-cycles in a way that protects safety and health and minimizes impacts on the environment.
- Provide co-workers with the capabilities, and resources necessary to instill personal ownership and motivation to achieve HSE excellence.
- Demonstrate visible and active leadership that engages co-workers and manage health, safety and environment (HSE) performance as a line responsibility with clear authorities and account abilities.
- Provide relevant safety and health information to clients and require them to provide proper training for the safe, environmentally sound performance of our work.
- Maintain a secure work environment to protect ourselves and company’s assets from risks of injury, property loss or damage resulting from hostile acts.
- Measure, audits and report HSE performance and maintain open dialogue with co-workers, stakeholder groups and with communities where we operate.
- Communicate our commitment to this policy to our clients and governments when necessary and seek their support.